Now that we finally have some warm weather and the carp seem to have finished their annual spawning rituals, there is no better time to get on the Zig Rig.
However one of the most important aspects of fishing zigs, is getting the length of your rig right, so you are fishing in the same water layers as the carp are patrolling.
In this video Gardner Tackle and former BCAC Champion, Luke Church, gives you a full run down of how he prepares his rig to make sure it is fishing correctly. Not only that but he takes you through hook size, line choice and foam colours.
Fishing Linear Fisheries Manor Farm, Luke manages to tempt a gorgeous 28lb 10oz Scaly Mirror, to prove just how effective his tactics are.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Barrow Carp Angler Breaks Cumbrian Carp Record - August 4, 2016
- British Record Thresher Shark Caught Off The Coast In Cornwall - August 4, 2016
- Bentley’s In Car Tackle Box & Rod set – A Snip At Just £80K - August 3, 2016
- Salmon Poaching In The Solent Region – Tim Sykes - August 2, 2016
- The Helicopter Rig – Catching Big Rudd & Roach With Alan Stagg - August 2, 2016