The Multi Rig is one of the most successful Carp Rigs being used at the moment. It’s versatility means that not only is it great for using with pop ups, but it will also work well with bottom baits too.
Popular with many top Carp anglers, the multi rig is actually not too difficult to tie and once you master how to do it, we’re sure the multi rig will become one of your favourite Carp Catching Rigs
In this video, Leon Bartropp takes you through a step by step guide on how to tie the Multi Rig, plus he adds a few touches of his own to help you take the rig one step further.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Barrow Carp Angler Breaks Cumbrian Carp Record - August 4, 2016
- British Record Thresher Shark Caught Off The Coast In Cornwall - August 4, 2016
- Bentley’s In Car Tackle Box & Rod set – A Snip At Just £80K - August 3, 2016
- Salmon Poaching In The Solent Region – Tim Sykes - August 2, 2016
- The Helicopter Rig – Catching Big Rudd & Roach With Alan Stagg - August 2, 2016