Following on from John Flewin’s excellent video in episode 3, covering the basics of all things PVA related.
This week Catch and Release team member Ethan Thomas concentrates on solid PVA bags. He takes you through his tying technique along with some of the key ingredients he considers are “must have’s” for every PVA Bag.
Ethan rates solid PVA bag fishing as one of the best tactics around. And having caught carp to over 38lb on the method, he believes it’s a winner in many situations.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Barrow Carp Angler Breaks Cumbrian Carp Record - August 4, 2016
- British Record Thresher Shark Caught Off The Coast In Cornwall - August 4, 2016
- Bentley’s In Car Tackle Box & Rod set – A Snip At Just £80K - August 3, 2016
- Salmon Poaching In The Solent Region – Tim Sykes - August 2, 2016
- The Helicopter Rig – Catching Big Rudd & Roach With Alan Stagg - August 2, 2016