Welcome to Episode 2 of The Carp Shed. This week Catch and Release team member John Flewin takes you through his bait preparation ahead of a forthcoming Carp fishing competition this weekend.
Boilies, particles, pastes and his stick mix, this is a great insight into how to prepare yourself bait wise for a venue that you’ve never fished before.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Barrow Carp Angler Breaks Cumbrian Carp Record - August 4, 2016
- British Record Thresher Shark Caught Off The Coast In Cornwall - August 4, 2016
- Bentley’s In Car Tackle Box & Rod set – A Snip At Just £80K - August 3, 2016
- Salmon Poaching In The Solent Region – Tim Sykes - August 2, 2016
- The Helicopter Rig – Catching Big Rudd & Roach With Alan Stagg - August 2, 2016