In episode 12 of Carp Shed, Team Catch and Release member, Lee Power, demonstrated how to put together his double bottom bait rig.
Following on from that episode, Lee now takes you through a single bottom bait rig, which with a few adjustments, can be also made into a pop up rig.
As always, Lee will take you through all of the components of the rig as well as showing you how to tie it.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Barrow Carp Angler Breaks Cumbrian Carp Record - August 4, 2016
- British Record Thresher Shark Caught Off The Coast In Cornwall - August 4, 2016
- Bentley’s In Car Tackle Box & Rod set – A Snip At Just £80K - August 3, 2016
- Salmon Poaching In The Solent Region – Tim Sykes - August 2, 2016
- The Helicopter Rig – Catching Big Rudd & Roach With Alan Stagg - August 2, 2016