In this episode of Carp Shed, Catch and release team member Lee Power takes you through a step by step guide of how to tie a simple but effective carp rig.
In the first of three instalments, Lee starts with his double bottom bait rig. The rig is uncomplicated but Lee adds a few extra dodges, which will help with improved hooking.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Barrow Carp Angler Breaks Cumbrian Carp Record - August 4, 2016
- British Record Thresher Shark Caught Off The Coast In Cornwall - August 4, 2016
- Bentley’s In Car Tackle Box & Rod set – A Snip At Just £80K - August 3, 2016
- Salmon Poaching In The Solent Region – Tim Sykes - August 2, 2016
- The Helicopter Rig – Catching Big Rudd & Roach With Alan Stagg - August 2, 2016