It’s summertime and the UK is bathed in glorious sunshine and a firm, warm breeze. So what better time to get out the floater gear!
In a change to our original schedule Team Catch and Release member John Flewin takes you though the basic set up for fishing floaters for Carp.
John not only takes you through how to get an all round balanced set up but also offers some great tips on how to enhance your floater baits, while at the same time putting off the local ducks and wild fowl.
This weather won’t last forever, so get out your floater set up and get catching.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Barrow Carp Angler Breaks Cumbrian Carp Record - August 4, 2016
- British Record Thresher Shark Caught Off The Coast In Cornwall - August 4, 2016
- Bentley’s In Car Tackle Box & Rod set – A Snip At Just £80K - August 3, 2016
- Salmon Poaching In The Solent Region – Tim Sykes - August 2, 2016
- The Helicopter Rig – Catching Big Rudd & Roach With Alan Stagg - August 2, 2016