Continuing our growing DIY bait series theme, this weeks episode of The Carp Shed is all about making up your own spod mix.
In this episode, team member Lee power runs you through the contents of his mix in preparation for a session 24 hours later. From specific angling products to supermarket specials, Lee uses a variety of liquids, pulses and other attractants, which he hopes will draw in the Carp.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Barrow Carp Angler Breaks Cumbrian Carp Record - August 4, 2016
- British Record Thresher Shark Caught Off The Coast In Cornwall - August 4, 2016
- Bentley’s In Car Tackle Box & Rod set – A Snip At Just £80K - August 3, 2016
- Salmon Poaching In The Solent Region – Tim Sykes - August 2, 2016
- The Helicopter Rig – Catching Big Rudd & Roach With Alan Stagg - August 2, 2016